Monday 29 September 2008

SSP Guild Members - Ally Pally - Sept 08


Well here I am back home after 4 days in London - phew - well and truly shattered. What a lovely time I had on Saturday at Ally Pally. Here is the pic of some of my friends from the SSP Guild - starting from back left : Vonny, Cheryl, Jo, Becky and of course, moi, Janet or janeyc49 !
It was lovely being able to put faces to names and we also had an ATC swap amongst ourselves :) It was really lovely to meet up and hopefully we shall be able to do so again in the near future. I didn't overspend, but it was lovely to see all the new crafting goods and to indulge in a few 'goodies'. I know some of the Guild members were hoping to go on the Sunday - do hope you all had a lovely time. It was just a shame that we were all indoors on one of the hottest weekends of the year !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo Janet! Wish I could have been there with you all! xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Janet, it's nice to put faces to names :) glad you had a good time
Anne xx