Sunday 14 September 2008

Back home from holiday - 'itching' to craft !





Hi, here I am all refreshed back from holiday. A full week with no crafting, only reading craft magazines - I have come home 'itching' to craft ! These two cards are for a challenge on CSF - the challenge was to make something for a man. The first card was made before I went on holiday - I used part of a map for the background, stamped the motorbike and matted and layered onto brown and then gold mirri card. I added a gold peel-off and a couple of gold stars.

For the second card I have used Creative Imaginations paper and embellishment by Marah Johnson. I love the epoxy sticker sentiment which I mounted onto a piece of the backing paper and then silver mirri card. A silver peel-off border finishes the card. This was designed for a guy who was once a 'goth'.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: