Thursday 23 September 2010

Adorables - christmas cards





Well it's a while since I have updated my Blog, my mojo seemed to 'up and go' ! I have never been a fan of Crafters' Companion - I find their images a bit 'twee' but I did fall in love with the new Adorables cd and stamps. I have really enjoyed making christmas cards over the last couple of weeks using the stamps which were included with the cd. I have stamped the backgrounds with Stampin Up inks, coloured the main images with Copics and added some Martha Stewart snowflake punch outs. The cards haven't scanned very well, perhaps I should have used camera pics. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Artyjen said...

Know what you mean about CC! But if it gets those Christmas cards done...it's worth it! Thanks for your kind words about my tag over at The Artistic Stamper :)
xoxo Sioux