Sunday 9 November 2008


At last, a new technique for me :) I found this technique fully explained on Deby's website - Just Add Love - and think the finished card is just lovely. I stamped the cow parsley image from the Elusive Images set with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I then overstamped the image with a brown pigment ink pad. The card was then sprayed with Creme De Cocoa Glimmer Mist which allowed the stamping to bleed and give a softer image. The tag was misted with the Glimmer Mist and stamped with a saying by Picasso. I then added the ribbon and mounted the cream card onto beige card and just touched the edges with the brown ink pad. This was then mounted onto the cream card - I really enjoyed making this card and will post pics when I have played around some more with different stamps and colours of Glimmer Mists. Thanks ever so much to Deby for her instructions and inspiration. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Linda said...

This is really beautiful Janey love the image and the colours :)

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful card