Thursday 28 August 2008

Graphicus Guild Stamp- Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge


I have been 'itching' to use this lovely stamp which was part
of welcome pack from Graphicus Guild. I think it just lends
itself beautifully when a quick card is needed. I stamped it in
Versacolour - Violet, then embossed with clear powder. I coloured
with Whispers pens, mounted onto dark and light violet mats and then
silver mirri card. Embellished with violet ribbon and stones. I think
this is a really pretty little card and is my entry into the Scrummy
Stash Cafe Challenge.
Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Maria McPherson said...

A very pretty card! Thanks for taking part x

tiggertastic said...

such a pretty card, your work is fantastic, i have really enjoyed looking at your blog

sarah x

Rachael Elliott said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part :)

Anonymous said...

Its fantastic. :) Love the effects.

Vanessa.